Bromo Midnight Tour From Surabaya
Bromo tour organize by departur in the night from Surabaya Airport, Hotel in Surabaya or Surabaya train station, to visit Bromo without stay overnight at any hotel in Bromo area.
with itinerary as followed:
11.00 pm Pick up from your hotel in Surabaya, train station or airport and leaving from Surabaya at midnight directly to Probolinggo Regency visiting Mt. Bromo, which is well known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 8 x 5 KM diameters of the main caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
02.00 Upon arrival in Cemorolawang village then having tea/coffee break.
03.00 Afterwards take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea sand to climb up to the Pananjakan Peaks to enjoy the sunrise and see the panoramice view of Mt Bromo and Mt Semeru on the 2600 meters above sea levels going back to sea sand to the foot
of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute.
07.00 We’ll passing through the Sand Sea and 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Tengger Plateau.
08.00am going back to Cemoro Lawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant, and take a rest for a while Transfer to Surabaya end of service
1. Transport with private van from Surabaya to Bromo and back to Surabaya (included minivan, driver, fuel toll and parking fee)
2. Local English speaking tour guide
3. Coffee break and Breakfast at restaurant of local hotel in Bromo
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak.
1. Entrances Tickets to Bromo National Park.
2. Riding horse
3. Personal expenses
1. Price is subject to change without prior notice .
2. No Hidden cost applied
Further information or by this tour package, Please contact us